Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
08-31-2024, 07:38 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The sounds of birds taking flight caused a smile to tear across the slate womans lips while watermellon hued eyes watch the feathered friends, ebony freckled pillars carrying the woman across the rocks, obsidian ears twist at different sounds that echo out across the walls. Mae had needed and wanted to make sure this area was secure and well maintained. It gave her something to do.

Although the slopes were steep they also leveled out in places, all the while she had continued to hear the clicking of nails upon the rocks also, almost silent like her own. Feeling the bump she turned to see another who appeared dressed like herself but striking yellow pools, and markings that resembled the Queens.

He spoke as he back peddled. Stating that he was sorry. "No harm done, so no foul. And it's hard to watch were one could be going with slopes like these I will say." Mae offered the other a smile. "I'm Mae, who might you be?" The woman asked softly as eyes look down towards the waters then back to him. "And especially with how fast the waters moving, got to watch your steps. I think one of these openings lead back closer to the woods. Instead of going all the way to the peaks and turning around."

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs