ardent

Like a ripple to the shore

Senka

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2013, 04:05 AM

Names, parents, abilities. What was it about adults that were so inquisitives, so needy for information that didn't really pertain to them? Also, why was the woman talking about the water like that. Senka couldn't understand it. Water was water, right? Moving past the weirdness of it all she finally answered, "I'm Senka. And yes, I can hunt a little bit. My mom is very concerned about my siblings and I knowing things. Useful things at least." Her expression could only be described as bored. The most interesting thing here it seemed was that is was warm, which was something she appreciated at least.

"Hmm, to sit here where it's warmer and try to talk with these women, or go back to mother... Warm always wins." She decided that maybe, at the very least, she could get something out of this impromptu visit. Some entertainment perhaps? She turned her mauve gaze back to the one that had introduced herself as Isabella and asked, "What did you mean by Spirit of the Ocean?" She played the part of curious pup pretty well, watching the fea intently waiting to see what she would say in response.

Speech
Thought
Others