gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Res
09-03-2024, 06:00 PM

Ah, the girl was so frightened. So scared. Vibrant blue yes shot wide as she realized that Asa was standing there and the feeling of power was a delicious thing. Dark nares flared as though the antlered woman could smell that fear on the wind. She did love pretty things, but pretty things in a state of fear? That was an entirely different taste all together.

Recognizing that she was showing fear, Nuri tried to steel herself. This was almost as amusing as the fear. The young mare stared hard into fire opal eyes and eventually was forced to look away. Asa was a pro at uncomfortable eye contact, but she hadn't even been trying this time. The girl was just so unsure of herself.

Nuri's words met dark, pointed ears and the speckled mare chuckled softly. "I have no doubt that you can kick." All horses could kick. That didn't make anyone special. What did catch Asa's interest was the fact that Nuri was looking for healing herbs. Healers were important. They were valuable. "If you fancy yourself a healer, I can arrange for lessons." Asa took a step forward towards the luminescent lady. "A herd of fighters always needs a healer. You would be valuable, useful."

Taking another step forward and to the side, Asa slid her dark, silken side against the glimmering side of Nuri; a gentle brushing of shoulders and hips. She circled the girl slowly before coming to stand beside her rather than before her. "You could be my own personal healer," Asa suggested. There were many in the herd that would want a piece of the golden mare. Asa knew that taking her on as an underling would provide the girl with a modicum of safety. Did Nuri know that, however?

"Asa"
"Orcish"