Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2024, 09:06 PM

Did he? Did he remember the exact moment? Was it while he guarded her door, and listened to her woo her brother within? That moment stood out in his mind, a toothache that had never gone away. Was it that moment in the thunderstorm, where Zee whom he had tormented had come to him for shelter? He wasn’t sure there was one exact moment that had started the divide. Deathbelle had been his charge, his sacred duty to protect. Even if you did not factor in love, he thought he would have been there, in the end. That he would die before she did, that he would die for her. There was a part of him that would never forgive himself for his choices that had kept him from her at the end.

He was a wolf whose destiny was so clearly divided into two paths, and he was not sure if either of them would have led him to happiness. The pain of falling in love with Zee, only to lose her twice had broken something inside of him. Would a path with Deathbelle have led him anywhere happier? It was too late to change anything. So, very much too late. He was old, and she was gone. Pain burst in his heart and he found himself lowering himself to his stomach. “No, I will never forget. Are you here to haunt me for my mistakes?”

"Belle" "Seer"