Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Song would let herself mirror the appearance of the she wolf, her haunches would coil beneath her as she sat, the distance between them minimal. Pearly tail would thump against the ground happily as Aurora's words reached the smaller girl. She would smile as the lingering bits of her dreams drifted away, "It's.. different. A different from when before I was sick." she would begin, realizing the differences that had occurred. "It's a good different though, I'm glad I'm able to make things better for my family." She'd smile, she was bred for such a position, now that it was fully in her grasp she would take up the mantle and support it with her entire being. What about you, Mrs. Aurora Porcelain Anima Lunashka-Bane, how's married life treating you, my friend?" She'd smile as she affectionately bumped into her shoulder. Secretly she would hope for pups in their near future, she was excited for her children to have more pups to play with. Which in turn led her to remember that her own season was coming up...

Speech