size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Alo
09-06-2024, 10:38 AM

h e s t i a

she came out to play. to enjoy herself and explore the rich world around her. she sought out stimulation and experience, brave as she took off into the unknown with only trust in her heart and peace in her soul. a wild woman or should we say girl, who with her youth, took advantage of her brimming vitality and enthusiasm. Hestia, the wolf with no last name, not even a past, walked her road with a prance in her step. all the way down to hermits cove.

she'd pause only to look at the scenery before her, her silvery pools mesmerized by the newness the surrounded her. the smaller pools of water and oh!- some crabs! her tail coming to wave like a long banner behind her as she lowered her front body to assume the position of play. gasping, she stared at a red crustacean that had stopped just before her. "Do you want to play little crab? I won't eat you if you do!" she giggled, giving a toothy smile that would only vanish as the crab scurried away. lifting herself, she sighed, ears splayed in offense as she hummed. was it the teeth? "It was the teeth." sad for only a moment, the purple girl went on to explore further. who knew finding friends would be such a task when you traveled?

talkthink
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !

[/quote]