gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
09-07-2024, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2024, 09:29 AM by Birna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Birna eyed the beavers, debating if it was worth the effort to get them. They were near water and could easily slip out of her grasp and she wasn't terribly hungry to start. The tip of her tail twitched, ears swiveling back as she caught the subtle sounds of approach. Not the claws of canines or bears but the padded step of a fellow feline. Her sky blue eyes focused on a handsome male lion who approached with an amiable aire.

Birna tensed slightly, but he seemed friendly enough and it wasn't often she came across other large cats, especially those keen on conversation. "I could say similar. It is not often I come across lions… or other felines for that matter." Not that she blamed her kind. The place was crawling with wolves and the competition could make it difficult. The man introduced himself as Raumr. She dipped her head in greeting before answering. "Birna. A pleasure. Have you been in these lands long?" Her posture relaxed, inviting conversation. "I was debating the merits of hunting the beavers but I would welcome conversation with a fellow feline." She looked to the man. Whether he wished to talk or grab a snack and pick up the conversation she was game.