size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
09-11-2024, 06:27 PM

The pup nodded his head, confirming he was one of the children of the wedded couple and introducing himself as Citadel Fatalis, emphasizing he would never be called City. Ember raised a brow and snickered at the boy's moxie. He had a spunk that reminded her of herself—well, at least the way her parents had described her as a pup. He didn't directly answer her question about whether he was happy for his parents but instead focused on how it had let them journey down to the Hallows, which was an interesting response on its own. Did that mean he wasn't happy with the whole to-do? Well, that wasn't her place to pry, but it was curious... Cit's excitement was infectious though, and soon Em was smiling along with the blissfully happy-go-lucky pup.

"It is quite a ways from the Armada to the Hallows," she agreed, taking a sip of her wine between her sentences. "Boreas and Auster have their own seasons, usually the opposite of each other. When it's spring back in your home, it's the fall for us down here. The world's kinda weird that way. So welcome to Auster's autumn!" Em chuckled again, amused at the Fatalis lad's innocence and wonder. He asked who she was then. "I'm Ember, Ember Carpathius. It's nice to meet you, Citadel." Em took a moment to ponder their connection. "Artorias and Briar are my parents, which means weeeeee're... cousins once removed, I think?" Sussing out family ties was a tricky thing to do sometimes. "You having fun in the Hallows, Citadel?"

"Ember Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.