gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
09-07-2024, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2024, 11:35 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

Crux smiled down at Triss as she approached, leaning down to let her more easily reach his chin and settling herself between his paws. He nosed at the top of her head lightly before her mother started to speak. He felt himself tucking his head slightly as his work was publically recognized, chosing instead to keep his attention on Triss before the conversation moved away from him.

Admittedly he didn't know who the man she spoke of was, and he had still quite little point of reference to Insomnia. Still... There was at least something he could try and offer. "I have some connection to The Hallows, it's largely a family pack, lead by my brother-in-law and sister." He grimaced slightly as he continued to speak. "I also technically have connections to Armada but I can't speak to how it may have changed since I left and, I'm not exactly on good terms with their leader at this time." He still owed his nephew an apology... And frankly he wanted very badly to reconnect with his litter mates, he wanted to invite his family to his wedding... If he could.

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.