size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-08-2024, 01:13 AM

"It is nice there, my favorite place is the Shimmering Shore. It's a very nice beach that glows, looks lovely at night and is a good place for me to cool down," Other than that? Unless the season was very wet or cold in Auster, the rest of the time was not very pleasant for her in the slightest. The golden she-wolf mentioned her family, and Saga of course, nodded. "My family is very accepting of others, to be honest. We're a bit of a...mixed bag...or something of the sort. The entire pack is, though it was founded by my mother," So of course it was accepting! Everyone that lived there shared similar values, and there really was quite the assortment that lived there.

When Fic's little hummingbird landed on her ear and the she-wolf seemed to scold him, Saga couldn't help but giggle a bit. "It's alright! He's not bothering me in the slightest, I can barely tell he's there," She looked toward him out of the corner of her eye before returning her attention back to Fic, "Hey, if you two ever need a place to rest or if you're visiting in Auster, you're always welcome to come by! We're right on the coast where the Falls and the Creek are, just past the Shimmering Shore!"

"Speak"