gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-08-2024, 04:50 AM
As the bear was charging, Alaric hung onto the neck with a tight grip. He was hellbent on helping Atreyu take down the bear. Maul had released his grip on the hind leg and was fast in the bear's cheek as it ran. That's when she did, Atreyu got underneath the beast and latched upon its throat. Alaric watched as the young woman latched onto the throat like the big cat her pelt pattern reminded him of. When the deed was done and the bear was dead, Alaric released his bloodied grip. He licked the blood from his maws and glanced at his cane corsos, checking them out briefly before turning his orange gaze to Atreyu. A sense of pride filled him. He let out a approving rumble as he took a step towards her. "You did well. Very well." He commented, his gaze flickering to the dead bear. He was watching her grow her into a strong, fiercer woman. Atreyu was impressing him. Not an easy feat for a wolf to do for Alaric. "I'm ok." He told her briefly. "They're ok." He told her in regards to the cane corsos. He took a moment to think, forming the words in his mind. "I'm proud of your work here today." He told her, flicking his tail.