gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-09-2024, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2024, 06:04 PM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

sweet, sweet succession. it is his entirely in this battle. Érebos lands his blows, finishing them before he finally does pull back to leave them alive. his opponent being gifted mercy as he spares them. dominant over Alaric.. he really could've force claimed them. but what fun what that be? he snarls, baring his fangs as he stands tall over the wolf before him. his binary eyes glancing at both the dogs before returning his eyes to alaric. "Let this be a lesson. Don't invade my home again." his snout puckered, revealing rigid lines in the way his face crinkled with anger. tail lashing to the left, the dire wolf lowered slightly, inky nares flaring like a mad bull. adrenaline still fresh in his blood, lingering in the way his muscles twitched. still, standing in insomnia territory, Érebos awaits them to leave.

he bested a wolf and both large dogs, but he made sure not to be pompous. he was an honorable villain; intact dignity always. "come back to me and I will fight you for as long as you live, Alaric Warmaw. consider me a life long enemy." why? because he could. he would use this wolf as a target to hit every chance he could, a tool you see. "I told you I have a good feeling about you. godspeed." he tossed his head to the side, gesturing their exit point. he'd see alaric again, he was sure.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]