ardent

Packed Punch

open fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-09-2024, 07:56 PM

She was nothing if not a gambler. A fighter that rolled with the punches. She never had a rhyme or reason for her attacks (usually), her methods often feral and unpredictable. She had succeeded in sliding under the heavier male, her own limber frame always ready to move. Of course, she had gambled on whether or not his bulk would fall on her and flatten her to the earth, or not. The latter appeared to happen, so when that opportunity presented itself and he rolled away from her and turned to try again, Medusa took an even better opportunity.

With her lowered bodice, she whirled around like a dog with the zoomies and launched herself upward, jaws bared as she lunged for his throat while he sought to bear down upon her scruff. It was the precise moment she needed to put this spar to an end. Her jaws lay dangerously close on either side of the man's throat, though she didn't bite down. Instead, she let the gesture linger for a moment, forcing him to admit submission when it was clear who the winner here was. She giggled before she ultimately stepped back, tongue swiping out against her jaws as she regarded him. "Medusa wins." She quipped.

She had almost forgotten about the piebald woman that had stayed to watch, her dual-toned gaze twinkling in a bit of a challenge. "Does the pretty lady wanna try?" Then her attention turned back to her opponent. "Or does he want to try again?" Of course, if either of them declined, she would go on her merry way.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: