gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-09-2024, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2024, 08:03 PM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

as the two siblings turned to speak, hearing greek in the air made Érebos comfortable. a sense of familiarity bonding them closer in ways the dunamis did. a clan after all, knitted tight in unconventional ways. standing tall and looming over his smaller brother, Érebos gave a sigh before he went on whilst keep his his dual toned eyes on those cyan pools of Kronos. "Yes. The bone queen is wiser than most I've met." shuffling his weight, he sat before going on. "Enyo. είναι σε ζέστη. χρειαζόμαστε κουτάβια dunamis σύντομα(Enyo. she is in heat. we need dunamis pups soon)." he admitted. everyone in their clan knew of Enyo's preferences & habits. but failing last year.. he could not condone it this year again. not in his time of leadership. he sought out Kronos' input this time around. after all, having been reunited, he could finally lean on them all. "γλυτώστε με το άγχος.. πώς την αντιμετωπίζουμε με τις αποστροφές της(save me the stress. how do we deal with her aversions)?"

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]