size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
09-10-2024, 11:39 AM

Despite himself, despite everything Majima can't help but be pleased that it seems that Bancha is taking his questions seriously. A low huff of breath the closest thing to a laugh he'll let happen in response to the other wolf's comments about the events being interesting. He certainly agreed. A brow quirking slightly as Bancha admitted he was less familiar with his family's traditions than he ought to be. Majima couldn't help but feel a desire to comfort the smaller wolf, something he was admittedly quite confused by. Still none of this passed across his face and instead he shook his head. "Medicine has a long history of traditional practices in my culture. It is possible that you know more of your family's traditions than you know." As for the follow up question? Majima turned his attention back out to the pyre as he thought.

"I think I have learned why my outou-san insists on being more isolated. I struggle to understand why certain things happened and can understand needing to protect ourselves." He tilted his head slightly. It was more than that though... "But then I understand how if everyone held the same beliefs I would not have learned what I have today. Nor would I have met you." He glanced at Bancha out of the corner of his eyes for a moment. "I have learned I am not opposed to learning these things." Still he didn't think it was for everyone, he didn't think it was a good idea for their clan overall. That said he couldn't deny a desire to learn more. "I would not be opposed to learning more about the Satoru clan for instance."

"Majima"

Art by 1Lumbago3