size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-10-2024, 03:58 PM

Between the blight, getting thrust into a leadership role, pregnancy, engagement, more blight panic, giving birth, nearly dying while giving birth, recovering and feeding the babies, and recovering from the blight, and now corralling said babies... Ignita had not been around the other pack members much besides a brief period during her pregnancy where she waddled the halls trying her best to check up on them while Bas recovered from his bout of the blight and trying to manage cleaning the stores and sending hunters and scouts out.

Someone she had been dying to catch up with especially after she heard about his accident was Wylan.

She strolled across the Col, a tiny Selene weaving around her paws, and whoever puppy else wanted to come along. She knocked on his door when she approached it. Selene copied her so there was a strong knock and then a much softer knock lower along the doorway.

With a soft giggle at her daughter, she called inside, "Wylan! I hope you're ready for some guests!"

When he allowed them to enter Ignita gave him a warm smile, "I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to come see you! How can I make it up to you?" She asked between trying to get Selene to wait her turn and settling herself comfortably inside.

"Jamie"||"Iskandor"||"Odette"||"Citadel"||"Selene"||"Balrog"||"Ignita"||"Basilisk"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]