Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-10-2024, 10:34 PM
Eltrys moved with her, and then took the lead. Showing her where she needed to go. “Just a moment, I'll send my companion to scavenge what she can,” She said, stepping to the side to give a hurried instruction to her bird. She returned to Eltrys after a few seconds, and he continued his explanation. Listing herbs, age, and timeline. All essential information and she appreciated his prompt, succinct words.

She would use the eucalyptus oil for the steam, and what she could of their mullein for the tea. “Clearing her lungs is our first priority, but we also need to keep her warm and dry.” She said as they entered the den. “Hello Haydee. I'm here to help” She said after Eltry had introduced her. She turned to the Chief. “Can you start to blend the mullein, peppermint and thyme and steep them together please? About ten minutes should do. I want her to drink that as soon as it's ready” she was commendaring the chief to assist her, but she had a feeling he wouldn't mind. She went over it in her mind, ensuring she had the right herbs. Peppermint to clear and soothe, thyme as an antimicrobial to reduce mucus, and mullein to assist both.

Her bird returned then with a large, smooth shell and she took it from her beak as the bird flew off again. “Haydee I'm going to listen to your breathing and ask you to perform a few small exercises, okay?” She said, kneeling beside the other woman. “First, I want you to breathe deeply and normally,” her voice was soothing as she moved, using the shell to amplify the sound as she rested it on her chest.
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]