size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
09-10-2024, 11:50 PM

She was silent. Her eyes struggling to focus on one thing as he spoke and she thought. Had she thought of him when she showed Spider the babies? It was after his accident wasn't it? He wouldn't have been able to come to see them when they were so tiny. And Spider had been gone during the blight, she had no idea he was going to show up then... But as he continued it became clearer to her that there was more going on. He was feeling dejected, abandoned, and left behind in more ways than one.

"I'm...not so sure Spider is... They've... well, anyway. I'm here now Wylan. I promise I would have come sooner if I could. I have a million excuses, the least of them is wrangling the baby horde. I had hoped that you would have been one to help me wrangle them but you had your accident, and you were stuck in the woods in the quarantine while I was suddenly alone in the Col, pregnant. Bas was on your side of the woods..." Excuses...

"And you're still Heir!" She remarked, could he be wondering if his position was at risk? "I told Bas that these kids cannot risk your or Spider's places as Heirs. It's your right... But I can see how you could be feeling this way." She was trying to console him, but something told her it was just empty air at him at this point. She had placed all the pieces around him in her mind and could absolutely see the conclusions he would come to. It made sense.

He had been dealt with a very terrible short end of the stick, and he was hurting for it. "Has... Any of your siblings come for a call?" Surely Ollie was checking in on him... She should check on Ollie... And Wilder... Suddenly a wash of guilt fell over her, she had been locked up in the den, and the others had been out here, without her! She needed to speak with the pack members more on her own! T

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]