An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-11-2024, 12:14 AM

Eltrys wanted to embrace the little woman with every fiber of his being as she reached out to him. Instead, he let Lia take point and set to his task with a curt nod. He kept an eye on Haydee and Lia as he set to work. He placed the herbs in the fresh pot of hot water and set it aside to steep. He leaned closer as Lia bent over Haydee.

Gods, please... Just deliver her from whatever this is... Heal her, I haven't had a chance to show her that I truly love her yet... He pleaded and prayed with the silent deities of his past. His stark glacial eyes bore into Lia with a desperate fierce stare. Was there hope? Did he make everything worse?

He placed the tea in a place where Lia could grab it for Haydee. He had to keep himself from looming over them both. As Haydeen began to cough and fit his throat let a low growl escape his throat, unbidden. His paw clenched the earth with his claws, holding himself back from snarling at Lia and accusing her of hurting Haydee. He had done much the same when he started the smoking treatment that had been little help for her. It wasn't Lia's fault. He just wanted Haydee to be okay.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.