size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-11-2024, 01:26 PM
a birthday later, and he found himself to be increasingly matured. colder and more selfish these days, and always ambitious. he had set out to recruit for the bone queen, eager to invest in the pack as a whole. but it was dark now and he needed to return home. only recently did he discover his fondness of medusa-, striking his chance to get her to date him. but in the meantime, all was in the air. no marriage, not plans for it all yet. so when he found her, he did not think twice in this potentiality & instance. she called out, demanding him.
his large chest emerged from the thickets, his ears erect as her familiar voice beckoned him out. but in this occasion, his previous standoffishness towards her was traded in for cloaked curiosity. "why are you so close to insomnia?" she had discovered his residency now, or did he just give it away? "in a night like this, have you been a rouge all this time?" he thought she would've continued to join polaris. he didn't keep tabs on the pack though, not sure who ruled there after nearly a year.
his eyes landed on her face, remembering her as he finally met her emerald pools for the first time in a long time. his face did not read the same intrigue his eyes showed. "I'm only passing through." he said, shuffling his weight before he attempted to go, handing her nod but not much else. there wasn't anything else to say.. was there?

"talk" - 'think'
table by scarlet, art by rott-gutt
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]