Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Alo
09-11-2024, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2024, 01:56 PM by Daenerys. Edited 2 times in total.)

Daenerys Draco, first of my name

her crimson eyes never left him, and soon, she saw through his mask. a big bad boy with wanting company? she didn't trust him, let alone understand his reasoning. had he been trying to be nice before?-, & she took it the wrong way? but his demeanor never confirmed that, nor his behavior by far. so he admitted then to being a potential danger but he sought her out for what exactly again?.. "sorry mate, but I don't hang around those who potentially wish to hurt me. you make no sense to me and I've known you for maybe half an hour by now." she scoffed, brows furrowed as she spoke in a British accent. she never met such an odd wolf before and frankly, she didn't know how to exit the situation.. at least unscathed.

"bullying women into befriending you won't work, you know." she tucked her chin slightly, eyeing him more before glancing at his dogs. "you can stay.. but they cannot." she gestured to the side with her chin, suggesting he call them off and away. her own companion would slither back into the plush redness of her fur, disappearing. she sat then, easing up some as she watched the male closely. "My name is Daenerys."

Daenerys talks/Isis talks"Think"
Art by Ashon/Made for Alo by Skelle !
[Image: 7a9eprj.gif]

Daenerys is a rated m character.