size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-11-2024, 02:12 PM

Paws caught the lady of cream off guard, she known someone was out there watching, and didn't expect him to come out from the thickets. A curious tilt of her cranium was offered as pools of jade watch him. He wasn't standoffish with her as he was before. With that she gave respect to the piebald masculine known as Erebos. A quick smile crossing her lips only to fade slowly.

"Why am I still roaming these lands we all call home, is the question to end all questions." Her tones were warm, melted honey and also more confident than before. "But I guess I could ask you the same question. Why are you so curious of someone such as myself, Erebos." She was warm with her speech as looking to him. She didn't care were he resided in all honesty, but have worried about him time and time again. He did smell of pack life once more. "Erebos, remember not all who wander are lost dear."

Her body relaxed more as she looked him over, picking his scent up once more as she advanced closer. Breathing in his uniqueness. A wave of her tail was offered, as she moved a paw to pat the ground below them both. "Come sit, it has been a while since we've chatted. I mean, if you don't have someone waiting for you at home." She purred to him, her voice dropping slightly. Although her heart sank, she didn't want to rebuild that bridge that burned before. However, she would not state that.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥