size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-11-2024, 04:38 PM
she spoke in riddles he had no patience for. shaking his mane, the dire wolf paused as she spoke to him in ways a friend would. "Érebos. not your dear." he wouldn't let her get away with it, weaving him in her web that is. he had no time for her games, or even her ideas. what could she possibly want now? he always did have to remind her of his name.
she treaded closer, daring to close their distance. but one wrong jagged move from her & he'd finish her off. refusing to let her meet any mercy this time around. his scars over his chest evident as he turned to face her entirely. the dire wolf backed away with one step before splaying his toes on the ground. he planted himself firmly lest she try something again.
he released a low rumble, a growl to warn her to be slow and cautioned during their rather sensitive interaction. he was on guard and distrustful of her. defiant to her invitation of sitting and "chatting". "what do you have to possibly say to me, identification?" why did she always seek him out? what did she want from him? "No one waits for me at home. I'm no ones pet." he sneered, fangs flashing once denoting his more fickle temper at play. on edge, she had better watch her step.

"talk" - 'think'
table by scarlet, art by rott-gutt
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]