An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-11-2024, 09:39 PM

Eltrys slows his pace imperceptibly as he notices her trying to hide her lack of stamina. The quickening of her breath, and the fragile stride he can see. He silently declares halfway up the falls is far enough and brings her to the edge of the stairs where they can look over the ocean, the caves, and the shoreline. He settles in to sit next to her, hardly noticing the view as she asks him how he is doing.

"I believe Saga is doing her best, she's been busy..." His voice fades, not sure how to offer himself up to that question. He's been... at a loss for words. He casts his gaze to the scene finally, but only for a breath as he pulls his eyes back down.

"Have you thought more about what I... Hm..." He started to ask but thought better of it. Back on that day, when he promised to carry her when she wasn't strong enough, he proposed that they lean on each other. He admits it came out of the blue for her, but she had admitted that day that she was contemplating fading away in no uncertain terms.

"The boneyard is an interesting place... I've met a few new wolves there and tried some spars." He mentions. Was that how we was doing? How does he say that she is the sunlight in his dawn? That every night he thinks of how her eyes are the color of summer filtered through the greenest leaves... Was he truly infatuated with her or just enraptured by the idea of her? Of what she represented?

"How can I come to know you Haydee? What are the flowers you pick first? The taste of prey you wish for above any other?" He asked, turning again to catch her eyes, pleading, pondering, wishing...

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.