Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-11-2024, 11:46 PM

Lia was getting better. She had been putting a great deal of work into learning to fight, to stand up for herself. Battling slavers was a large part of conquering her old fears. But they were still there inside of her, evident as she watched Eltrys. It took all of her strength to stop herself from bearing her throat to him. Submitting to the stronger wolf, and any of his desires. Compliance had been beaten into her, and wasn’t a lesson easily forgotten.

Battling her own demons, she didn’t react immediately, and not at all until the basket was offered to her. She took it once he had placed it on the ground, and nodded her head briskly to him. “I suppose we all have our scars.” She said softly, an explanation and an apology of sorts to the way she had reacted.

She took the ginseng, and mixed it into the tea that Eltrys had made, and left cooling. The extra boost from this potent herb would help her body find some strength. She moved back to Haydee, and knelt once more beside the woman. She placed her shoulder beneath the other women, and gently propped her up. “I need you to drink this tea, and I need you to drink all of it. No matter how you feel, okay?” She said softly, continuing her inspection of the other wolf. She checked the colour of Haydee's cheek and gums as the other wolf opened her mouth to drink. Then, she moved to press a paw gently against the woman's chest. Feeling for areas of tenderness, or abnormal vibrations. Things that might indicate fluid in the lungs.

"Lia"

[Image: 2f7uv49.png]