gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-12-2024, 10:50 AM

Bellamy smiled, her little tease earning her a chuckle from the man she loved. Yes she was getting old, but they both knew as stubborn as the woman was she wasn’t about to kick the bucket yet. Time was an uncertain thing, and though there had been trials for the femme, some self inflicted, she had survived them all. That was, in part, a small reason for wanting to leave pack life behind. Though there was safety in numbers, packs brought with them eventual drama and dangers of their own. She wanted to savor the little bit of time she had left with Acere… and she couldn’t think of anywhere more fitting than here in the north. Not that she wouldn’t go back to visit her family of course. Bellamy still loved them and wanted them to thrive… and, perhaps without her influence and lack of proper judgment, they would.

Stepping across the floorboards Bellamy trailed after Ace, letting her own gaze shift over the rooms. It was clear others had been here after them, though how much had changed from when Winterfell was here she couldn’t say. It was a bit strange though, just having the two of them here. She almost expected to hear Avalon and Felicien’s pups running down the corridors… goodness, they’d be having children of their own now… possibly their second or third litters. How time had flown. Bellamy frowned, the memories causing a little pang of sorrow in her chest. She longed for those simpler times… There were so many “what if”s that nagged at her mind…

The snow was frigid as her paws moved across it, making her flick her ears back some. The sooner they got the nets set up the sooner she could go back to snuggling with Ace. He’d lead her to the broken hull of the ship, disappearing into the hole while Bellamy peered inside. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust, taking note of some various things still within. Life vests upon the floor, a damaged raft, bits of wood that had once been part of a larger object… The creatures who had made this thing were strange ones. Bellamy was thankful for what they left behind though.

A couple of moments later Acere had emerged and Bellamy smiled, her tail wagging back and forth as she took the other end of the net to spread it out. They were going to need to see exactly where the damage was so they could fix it up, good as new. “This is a relief. I wasn’t looking forward to trying to fish in these icy waters without one.” Her green gaze flicked back to Acere, a smile tugging up at the corners of her maw. “I wonder, will you still be able to the taste of food even if there isn’t a need to eat?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.