gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

09-12-2024, 12:10 PM

He nodded as he hummed softly, his own gaze taking in the driftwood that littered the canyon. He was fairly new here still, so he didn't know how often it had flooded here in the past, nor what the seasons were really like that might threaten to flood here in the future. The canyon looked like it had been carved out by eons of water, however, from what he could tell. The rocks smoothed over by rain and perhaps at one point, a river that ate away at it until it became what it was now. "Hmm...the caves would offer respite, as well as good places for storage, denning, protection..." His gaze found her for a brief moment again before he looked toward one of the many cave mouths that dotted the rocks. "But an escape plan would always be needed in the event it did flood enough to where it might trap you."

Indeed, that was always a risk. And considering she smelled like a pack, there would need to be several escape plans in place. And if one wasn't prepared, let alone an entire pack, chaos and panic could ensue, which could lead to lives lost. Her question brought his attention back to her, a soft chuckle slipping from pale lips. "Indeed I have. My family and I have traveled a great distance in search of more...promising opportunities. Safe to say I am not yet familiar with the lands nor the packs here. But I intend to be in due time," He settled down for a moment as he looked briefly at the sky, almost as if he was expecting a sudden torrent of rain to come pouring down and trap him in this very valley. But of course, it would just be a trick of the mind, especially after the flooding conversation. "And you? You smell of a pack."

"Speech"