Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
09-13-2024, 04:06 AM

Ellara Image

Blush colored eyes watched him closely, feeling the weight of his silence press down on her, thick and suffocating. His curt nod, the way he turned away, left her feeling more adrift than ever. She had no answers, only a hollow ache in her chest that throbbed with every beat of her heart. Her stare lingered on his retreating form, a mixture of confusion and pain swirling inside of her. For a moment, she thought he might say something- acknowledge the strange connection between them- but instead, he chose to walk away, leaving her alone with the crashing waves in the cold, indifferent night.

Her head lowered slightly as she let out a soft, resigned sigh. She should be used to this by now, the feeling of being left behind. It had happened before, it would happen again. Yet something about this moment felt different, more painful than she expected. Perhaps it was because, in her dreams, there had been hope, a sense of belonging she had never felt. But now that hope had been dashed, leaving behind only a deeper sense of loneliness than before.

"I thought I knew you..." she whispered to herself, her voice barely audible over the sound of the waves. She turned her gaze back to the sea, her heart heavy with the weight of unspoken words and unanswered questions. The night felt colder now, the sea more unforgiving, but Ellara stood there, rooted to the spot, letting the sorrow wash over her like the tide. She had always been good at carrying sadness, at holding on to it when no one else could see, but this time it felt different. This time, it was like a piece of her had been taken away, leaving her more hollow than ever before.

As the tide swept in to gently kiss her paws, Ellara bowed her head, surrendering to the weight of her sorrow. In the quiet embrace of solitude, she allowed herself to finally unravel, letting the sadness flow freely with the rhythm of the sea.

"Speech" - Thoughts

CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.