gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-13-2024, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2024, 11:26 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)

There had to be something drawing them to each other, allowing their conversations to flow. She was no longer the woman he once knew, and she was determined to show him just how much she had changed. Over the past year, her sense of identity had evolved significantly. She had grown stronger and was eager to learn, reshaping her perspectives more than ever before. While she no longer believed in fairytales, there was still a glimmer of hope in every direction she looked. The challenges she faced during that year were far from easy, especially compared to some of the other wolves in the wild. But through it all, she had discovered a sense of inner peace that had eluded her for so long.

The woman had grown accustomed to solitude and no longer feared it, though it often left her feeling quite lonely. As she listened to his words, Identification felt smaller than she already was. "I won't deny that my emotions have sometimes overwhelmed me. Emotions, which everyone experiences, can be a liability. It's not just me; I'm not trying to imply that I am beneath you, Erebos. But isn't your thirst for power also a liability?" Despite his male identity, Identification understood that he had feelings too. After a moment of contemplation, she spoke bluntly. "Well, you see, you're male and I'm female. It's typically the case that males hold higher positions."

She lowered herself onto her belly again, her tongue slightly out. Time felt stretched, though it could have been just moments. Yet, it meant nothing to Identification, even though he appeared hurried—probably eager to get home. She couldn’t grasp his urgency. As her tongue moved across her lips once more, she listened but found her gaze following fish as they swam away. "I’ll never betray your trust again. I did it once, and I would never do such a thing again." Her words were filled with sincerity.

She listened intently to the words spilling from his lips, replaying them in her mind like a movie on a loop. Did he expect her to strip away everything she had ever known? She understood that he acted in ways that served his own interests. Her ivory-tipped ears flicked back and then to the side as she contemplated this, her emerald eyes shifting to meet his gaze. "So you want to take everything from me," she said, her tone steadier than she felt. "Not that I mind, considering..." She hesitated, searching for the right words. "What do you mean exactly? What other conditions do you have, Erebos?" She paused, before she continued. "If there is no other terms. Than I accept your terms Erebos. I'll prove to you that I am not the same woman ruled by emotions as before."

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥