size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-14-2024, 03:19 PM
There was a smile present on her bloodstained lips as Alaric questioned if she wanted anything from the bear, she did. There was valuable sinew and the bear's pelt itself, its claws could be used to craft weapons, but she wasn't sure if she could put all of that work on Alaric to do. "Actually, yes, a few things." She took her blade out of her satchel and made her way over to the bear, using her weight to push it over on its side. "But I won't let you have all the fun, sinew and bone can be difficult to get. If you didn't mind, we could use the skull and claws later." Those were harder to remove, but only because you had to have the right leverage and tools. Making a surgically neat incision from the bear's front to back along the belly, Atreyu worked on skinning the large bear.

She worked precisely, making expert slices along the skin to get it off almost perfectly. "With a little care, this pelt could be sold or used for the winter in a den. It would make a wonderful bedding." Once she got it all off and rolled up properly, Atreyu set to work harvesting sinew for stitching later. She would have to dry it out, but first, she treated them with plantain peels like Ellara had shown her. It was the first step in turning them into stitches. With these stitches properly dried, the claws and skull, and the skin Alaric and Atreyu had quite the valuable catch.

"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.