gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Sinchanted
09-14-2024, 07:04 PM

Balrog looked up from the small pool of water as Selene's voice echoed through the cavern. His little sister bounded toward him, her bright energy a stark contrast to the quiet, ancient atmosphere of the cave. He smiled softly at her enthusiasm, even though he could already see the redness spreading across her pale nose and ears.

"Hey, Selene," he rumbled, his voice low but still boyish and warm. "I was just looking for water, and guess what? I found some."

He nodded toward the small pool behind him, hoping to catch her attention before she got too distracted by the cave's strange markings. He noticed her wince slightly as her nose crinkled, and concern tugged at him. "You’ve been out in the sun too long, your nose looks like it’s burning."

Balrog stood and gently nudged her with his shoulder, guiding her toward the pool. "Come on, cool off here for a bit. These bugs helped me find the water, and it's good. I don't know much about the weird marks on the walls, but, let’s make sure you're not turning into a cooked wolf."

With a chuckle, he moved beside her, letting her explore at her own pace but keeping an eye on her all the same. Balrog and his siblings were all born at the same time, yet sometimes Balrog felt as though he were much older than them. Why was he cursed with such an overactive brain?

"Balrog"