size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-14-2024, 08:24 PM

Scylla chuckled softly at the prisoners words, her laughter dancing its way down the deep shaft. "Perhaps I will. Once I see how it affects you, anyway." The small fae gave a languid stretch, her mismatched gaze roaming over the larger, trapped wolf.

"What pack do you come from?" She asked, striking up a bit of conversation to get the woman into the speaking mood. "The one that raided us?" Scylla clicked her tongue, giving her head a shake. "They won the raid but they didn't care enough to find you. Pity, eh?" No one had come for the stranded woman thus far.

"What do you think I'm going to do with you?" the Sovereign asked. "Use your imagination." She was toying with the tusked fae, but who would expect anything less from Scylla. It wasn't her intent to kill the woman in the pit. In fact, she planned something quite different.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]