An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
09-14-2024, 09:48 PM
Briar knew that her husband would easily catch her slight double meaning with her comment about how he was working the steel and her grin widened with a amused chuckle as he gave her a bit of word play in return. She returned the quick kiss he gave her as his lips caught hers with a soft sound of delight and gave him another sultry grin as he added just how familiar he was with his handling of steel. They always had so much fun together and even after all of these years they still found ways to keep their love playful and exciting.

He moved away from her side to go back to the forge and she settled off to the side on her haunches, enjoying the show he put on for her as he fetched the heated metal from the fire once more and returned it to the anvil. She answered his grin with a knowing smirk before he went back to work, the sound of his hammer striking the metal filling the room again. He knew what he was doing and how much she enjoyed seeing her muscular, handsome, masculine husband shape and bend metal to his will. Her turquoise gaze roamed freely all across his body while he worked. She was never really shy about her attraction or affection for her husband, but this time of year her inhibitions were especially low and she was even more forward about her intentions than usual. There was no hiding the hungry, lustful look in her eyes as she enjoyed how he was showing off for her.

By the time he returned the gradually lengthening metal back to the forge once more, it was becoming increasingly difficult for her to wait for him to finish his work. If it wasn't for the fact that he was handling very hot, dangerous steel she likely would have interrupted his hammering by now. Instead, she kept herself seated and waiting with increasing impatience while her imagination began to lead her mind away to lecherous places. Her focus returned to him, however, when he looked toward her and informed her that this particular blade was going to be for her and her eyes widened with surprise. He had already surprised her once with her lovely dagger so she had never expected another blade!

As excited as she was for the surprise that he was so diligently and lovingly crafting for her, her mind was still firmly on something else. "I can't wait to see it," she replied with a grin as she got to her paws and moved toward him again, her braided tail swaying behind her with each movement of her hips. She tipped her muzzle up to press her lips to his again for a moment, lingering a bit longer this time before she broke the kiss to add, "I'm afraid I'll need your help crafting my gift for you... A bit of that... forceful yet delicate hammering you're so familiar with." She looked up at him with a sly grin, her heavy lidded gaze leaving little room for him to mistake what she was implying.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"