An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
09-14-2024, 10:42 PM
Briar grinned at her husband's teasing, but she already knew that he was following her lead as his strong foreleg pulled her into him and pressed her chest into hers. As their second litter reached their second birthdays this season, all of their babies now adults in their own right, she had found herself longing to have pups running around their legs once more. She knew that they realistically couldn't have a litter every time she desired it simply because of the constraints of needing to provide for a large pack of wolves that couldn't survive if they were constantly adding to it, but she figured she could allow herself one more litter before they called it quits. She knew Artorias wouldn't have any complaints and that was only confirmed as his lips caught hers and he drew her into a deeply passionate kiss.

A hum of delight escaped her as she returned his kiss and her forepaws slipped up over his shoulders and around the back of his neck to pull herself tighter to him. The heat coming from the forge made this room plenty hot, but the heated, tightening coil in her core felt even hotter. She savored every moment of their kiss and enjoyed the familiar taste of him until he broke away from her lips, pulling a quiet sound of displeasure from her in response as she peered back up at him with lustful desire. She chuckled as he pointed out the obvious with his continued teasing, giving him a little smirk as she teasingly said in response, "I'm glad you're paying attention..."

Her head tipped back to give him access to her throat as he pressed his nose to her neck, feeling his warm breath against her skin and making a shiver run through her. His comment about her scent made her grin and she combed her claws through his scruff. "You can certainly have a taste, whenever you want, Blue Boy..." she purred against his ear, giving the edge of his ear a teasing lick. "But first I want you to treat me like your steel and quench this heat, my mate..." Her teeth caught the edge of his ear, knowing how sensitive they were for him, while she leaned her body even more into his and drew him in with a needy insistence.

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius"