size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-15-2024, 11:36 AM

Identification was relaxing as the sound of a familiar voice allowed her to quickly perk up, a smile hinting at the womans lips. Her tail danced along the ground as eyes caught that of the golden rose pelt with silvery undertones. Atreyu. No one could mistake the woman for another. A dip of Fic's skull was offered. "Hello Atreyu, it has been almost a year. And for that I do apologize." The woman smelt of others as Fic had, one of them being that a familiar scent. "I hope that all is well with you. Things were not easy, but became easier dear friend."

She was sure that things had also changed with the woman of pinks and silvers. "I think I would like that." Smiling as she rose up to stand and go over to Atreyu and giving a tender friendly nudge against the womans shoulder. "Tell me of your journeys that faced you this past year? I'd love to know if you had found those that you were looking for." Identification remembered Atreyu speaking of her lost family and hoped dearly that her friend had found them.

"Identification"