Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-19-2013, 11:04 PM

Tweaking lips would accompany a blissful sway, proud of his efforts to weave beneath her skin; watching as her precious flesh grew flustered with impression. He would appreciate every moment the moon would reach to wrap delicate fingers around the silvers of her pelt, salmon tongue tracing coral jowls as he would pull back an exposed desire. He would take her warm welcome as a suggestion to move forth, pale stilts waltzing with an elegance matched by none, however choosing to offer her the distance of meters; seemingly paused by the arrival of a reserved unfamiliar. He chuckled weakly, regardly the ebony man momentarily, however finding him to be of little interest, ?Your boyfriend feels threatened,? the words were those of amusement, pleasure, as his lips would bubble weakly, rosey gaze returning to her own mismatched orbs. ?Some cannot handle reality, my silver siren- Miss Oracle; perhaps your kin was one of them? I am a King, and I will do nothing short of what I am capable to keep my people safe,? it should have been inviting, and in the relaxed, silken tone he presented it, why wouldn?t it be? ?When war comes knocking, I do not pull my tail between my thighs; as a queen, you should be familiar with such?? if you are not, I do not want your forces.