ardent

My last girl was practice for the real thing baby

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-15-2024, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2024, 10:02 PM by Medusa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was eager to taste her new prize. Kicking aside the odds and ends that were strewn about, she made way for the abundance of furs that lay further at the back of her den, all warm and cozy as if waiting for the pair to entangle themselves within them. Her heart pounded, not from fear, but from anticipation at what was to come. After all, it wasn't often she got to scratch her itch. She had only done so twice (once that she could actually remember), and both times had ended up with her conceiving her litters. Although she wasn't in heat this time, and she had the sense to know that nothing would come of this, but stranger things had happened. Regardless, whether something came of it or not, she was with him. A partner. Her new mate. Something she never thought she'd have, and now she did.

She felt a feral, primal instinct overcome her as she turned to look at him, leading him to the furs where they would be spending the night together. When she turned around, he approached her. His tender kisses were something she had never experienced before, sent a fire rippling through her. She allowed the action, of course. Whatever he wanted. Whatever she wanted. She would allow. She would not shy away from his touch nor did she think she'd be asking him to stop anytime soon, no. This feeling...it was safe to say she quite liked it. Enjoyed it more than she had enjoyed anything before.

New feelings overcame her. New sensations that he was igniting. Things she didn't know she could feel. And yet, he was pressing all the right buttons. She semi-aggressively (lovingly) returned his kisses, mimicking what he did so as to try and get it right. She would then wrap her arms around his neck to bring him down into the furs with her, the remnants of her self-restraint slipping away as she offered herself to him. Tonight would be a night for them to do as they pleased, and she had no qualms with what he desired to have.

-fade to black-

"Medusa"||"Erebos"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: