gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-16-2024, 11:07 AM

Her attention now is on her quest to harvest some willow bark. The ants began to crawl on her paw in a frenzy as she continued to disturb them. She wanted a good harvest of this, as it would do well to treat pain and inflammation. And considering how often some of her siblings got into trouble, she was sure she'd be going through it like candy. Mid-strip, Enki asked her a question. And she abruptly paused to look at him as she considered it. "Build them shade...how would we do that? We can't exactly uproot a tree and put it where we need it..." Were there other ways of building something to provide shade? If there was, obviously she had never done or seen it done before. Then again, with her reclusive nature, she hadn't seen much in the world.

Her gaze returned to the willow tree as she finished stripped another piece, and then another, and then another until she was satisfied that she had enough. "Have you seen others build such a thing? I would hate for all my work to go to waste, it took a long time to grow what I have now." She hid the hope and curiosity in her voice as she prodded him for any information or ideas he might have to pull it off.

"Speak"