gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe
09-16-2024, 03:20 PM
Trouble had been brewing in their home since the day he'd arrived in the Syndicate. Rogue had felt the tension and jealousy coming from Kaino's Sidi from the moment he'd set foot in their den. He knew why; he was the new guy that was stealing away Kaino's attention, but from his understanding of Saxe culture, wasn't she akin to a slave? It made Nila's vitriol all the more confusing to Rogue. If he had been stealing Kai away from another lover, then yeah he could kind of get that, but from a slave? He didn't pretend to try to understand the unorthodox relationship between the two faes. He'd just kept doing as he'd always done, being unapologetically Rogue and living his best life with Kaino.

But Nila had other plans, it seemed. They'd returned to the den one day to find her gone, and when she didn't return, oh boy did it set Kaino off. Rogue had stayed out of his lover's way while she raged, even going out to help search the Syndicate lands for signs of Nila in case maybe she was just behaving like a petulant child, but no... it seemed like she had actually fled the Syndicate. Wow. Things were not going to be good around home. Wandering through the summer woods surrounding the Sound, Rogue followed Kai's trail. He wanted to check on her. He knew she wouldn't be okay, but she shouldn't be alone in her furious state either. The Klein prince had never seen his Saxe fae angry before, and he wasn't entirely sure what he would find at the end of this path, but he wasn't about to shy away from her either. Relationships endured through the hard times. He was committed.

He found his lavender and smoke lady prowling along the borders of the Sound, waves of irate energy washing off of her in her every movement. Oh yeah, she was big mad. Either out of reckless bravado or sheer stupidity, Rogue strode right up to her, unafraid of an angry Kai. As far as he was concerned, she needed someone to vent to. "Hey Fluffbutt," he called out to her when he drew near, offering her one of his little lopsided smiles. "You look like you need to vent. My mother said I'm a terrible listener, but I can pretend if that'll help." He flashed a toothy grin, hoping a little bit of self-deprecating humor might take some of the fire out of her heart before she burned herself down with her rage.

"Rogue Klein"

Venom and Maverick may enter any of Rogue's threads while he is under 2 years old.