gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
09-17-2024, 01:36 AM

As she walked, the sound of pawsteps began to come up behind her. The sound wasn't one that was trying to be stealthy, or of one rushing her, so Kaino didn't think she was being stalked or attacked. Only she was being attacked.

Rogue's sweet little pet name called out to her and heat filled Kaino's cheeks. She spun on him, brow furrowed and teeth flashing. "I'm trying to be angry here," she chastised, though humor began to seep into the fae's cool-toned eyes. With a sigh, she stepped into the dire brute's personal space and pressed her chest against his. His offer to listen brought a soft snort from the bob-tailed woman and she groaned after, burying her face into the side of his neck.

Rogue was hers, right? Being abandoned by Nila... it made her wonder. "Nila and I grew up together. I always kept her safe. A Sidi is free for anyone to use as they see fit, but I kept her close and shielded her from the worst of her role." Kaino's voice was softer than usual, but there was an edge of ice to her words. "She knew that I would eventually find a man. SHE KNEW." Pulling back a bit, the amaranthine woman gave her head a shake, her expression one of incredulity. "Betraying me like this... it proves just how selfish she is and how much she never truly loved me." Like Kaino had loved her...

"As far as I'm concerned, Nila is kill on sight." The rest of the pack would have to be informed as well, though, if they were true Saxe, they would know the price that a fleeing Sidi must pay.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]