Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-17-2024, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2024, 08:56 AM by Fairytale. Edited 1 time in total.)

She didn't hear the other except seeing blurs of movements. Her eyes still squinted trying to place were the other sounds were coming from. Ears swivel upon her cranium as she listened to sand and dirt crashing back into place from being kicked up from another. A burgundy like blur moved swiftly before her, as the stranger moved closer she could make out but not completely his own coloring.

His scent is what got her. "No, no..." her voice tender and sore from the water. "you... you aren't real." she gulped and sneezed for a moment. Still not aware of the danger or why this male was growling but what at? "please don't hurt me.. I don't think I was trespassing. Please forgive me."

She asked her voice shaky as a tilt of her head was offered. Still not realizing the danger that lurked a few feet in front of her. Fairytale shook, trying to rid her body of the stink of the water. It wasn't too harsh against her senses but it still did stink even in the slightest.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN

Exploring New Land - 2/3 Kamui Delta