gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-17-2024, 07:38 AM

Fairytale didn't want this man to face the monstrous snake alone. Although she trembled with fear, she refused to show any sign of weakness. Despite her small stature, tiny in comparison to the larger beast, a soft whimper escaped her pink lips as her ears twitched nervously atop her head. She was terrified of snakes and anything else that slithered without legs, even spiders gave her haunting nightmares she dared not mention. Shivering against her own instincts, she propelled herself back into the battle. Perhaps he wouldn’t judge her for her fears, since he was unaware of them. Her eyes remained fixed on the chaos unfolding before her, despite not being able to fully grasp the details unless she was right up close.

As she rallied herself for the battle once more, she bit down fiercely, tearing the scales away from the flesh they concealed. After several unsuccessful attempts, she finally managed to secure a firm grip. Aware of the snake trying to coil around her again, Fairytale narrowly dodged the strike, acutely aware of the tightening muscles around her. In the midst of the chaos, she heard the stranger demand that the creature be spared. She sidestepped, smug in the knowledge that she had inflicted some minor scars on the snake—marks that it would carry with it every day. A sly grin flashed across her face, revealing her sharp, ivory canines.

"We can only hope it doesn't come back to launch another sneaky attack." A smile crept across her soft, rosy lips. "I enjoy hunting, so maybe that helps?" Accepting the masculine compliment as her tail swayed playfully behind her, she stepped closer to him, while the snake had already slithered away in search of its next meal. "But I wasn't the only one who fought," she said. "You were brave! Especially for coming to save little me!" Another smile broke across her face as her tail danced excitedly.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN