gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-17-2024, 08:07 AM

Fairytale was completely up against him, her frame lowering onto her hind quarters. Tail lashing around behind her. Somethings were blurred around him, but seeing that of those sparkling eyes of the brute. She seen him before, but were? Fairytale was different and she known she was, as he spoke a small tilt of her skull was given allowing her ears to stay erect. A smile crawling once again across her lips. He was different especially with the coloring of his coat.

"Thank you," She shouldn't allow herself to nuzzle against his chest and chin but did so, slowly pulling herself away. "Well you... you came to save me like those knights I read about in the books I love." A smile tugging at her lips, as she turned away and began to blush. Although you couldn't see the pink hinting on her cheeks. "I think I've seen you before. It's weird." Fairytale stated out quickly. It was true.

"What's the fun in running away though?" A simple question, maybe too forward and honest however. "But were do I know you from.." Breathing in his scent, and storing it for later use. She needed to reward her savior, her knight some how. So placing her paws up on his shoulder, she gave him a gentle kiss. Her lips press against his for a moment longer before breaking apart. "I..." she fell silent, blushing.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN