gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Sinchanted
09-17-2024, 08:20 AM

Oath froze for a moment, the warmth of her small frame pressing against his chest catching him off guard. His cyan eyes flickered with surprise as Fairytale nuzzled into him, her soft, matted fur brushing against his chin. The tenderness of her gesture stirred something unfamiliar inside him, a feeling he wasn’t used to. He held still, unsure whether to respond or step back, but the gentle touch of her affection settled him into the moment.

Her words brought a quiet smile to his face. Knights from books? He’d never considered himself anything like that, but there was a charm in the way she viewed him, like he was something more than just a wolf who had happened to intervene.

"Knights, huh?" he murmured, his voice soft, but there was a playful glint in his eyes. "I think that might be the first time someone’s called me that."

The idea that she thought she’d seen him before tugged at the back of his mind, but he couldn't place it. Oath was used to wandering through territories, meeting strangers and parting ways, but something about her, with her soft, rosy smile, made him wonder if fate had pulled their paths together more than once.

And then, without warning, she pressed her lips to his.

The kiss was gentle, brief, but enough to leave him momentarily speechless. Oath blinked, the weight of the moment sinking in as she pulled back, her own shyness clear in the way she fell silent, blushing under her pale fur. His heart raced, and for a second, words escaped him.

"Miss…" he began, his voice low, still processing what had just happened. His mind reeled, but all he could do was let out a soft laugh, his eyes warm as they locked onto hers. "You really don’t like running away, do you?" His tone was teasing, though there was an undeniable warmth behind it. "But I won’t complain, it's refreshing to be around someone so bold."

He bent his head slightly, letting the moment hang between them, feeling the strange but undeniable connection building.

"Speech"

Oath Morningstar
CODE BY SIN

Oath has two Red-Tailed Hawks, Icarus and Nyx, that may assumed to be nearby at anytime.