gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Sinchanted
09-17-2024, 09:19 AM

Oath watched as her smile returned, her laughter light and full of life. The way she spoke about the snake, so carefree despite everything, brought another small chuckle from him. There was something about her, something in her innocence and honesty, that felt refreshing to him. He couldn't explain it, but in her presence, the world felt less heavy.

As her eyes closed and she leaned into the calm, Oath allowed himself to relax for the first time in a while. The air between them had changed, softening, as if the chaos of the Delta had faded into the background. For a moment, he simply stood there, feeling the pull of this strange connection, unsure of where it might lead but unwilling to step away.

Then, her stomach growled, breaking the silence, and Oath’s smirk widened.

“Are you hungry, miss?” he echoed with a playful glint in his eyes. “I suppose fighting off a giant snake does build up an appetite.” His tone was teasing, but warm, and he let out a soft hum as he glanced around. The Delta was full of prey, but they’d need to be careful where they hunted.

“I’m always up for a meal,” Oath replied, his cyan gaze flicking back to her. “But first,” He lowered his head slightly, his voice gentle as he continued, “I don’t even know your name, and you’ve already stolen a kiss.” His smirk softened into a smile. “I’m Oath Morningstar. What should I call my brave little damsel?”

"Speech"

Oath Morningstar
CODE BY SIN

Oath has two Red-Tailed Hawks, Icarus and Nyx, that may assumed to be nearby at anytime.