build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-17-2024, 09:19 AM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Identification was always fond of her friend Atreyu, she was such a strong minded woman who once had her mind set on something she made sure to do it. It wasn't always easy but Identification did also what she had to do no matter what. It was something she learned with time. A smile as Atreyu spoke out softly to Fic. "Oh you will have to fill me in, but being betrothed isn't always easy is it? I mean it's been awhile, surely both of youo have changed. Take your time learning one another once more. Please don't rush into anything Atreyu." Identification offered a smile of warmth and showing the other woman she was happy.

"Mountian lions suck. I swear! I have had to fight one also with help from friends that is. I also found a pack that seem to accept me for who I am, so can't really complain at all. So getting and figuring my place out in the pack is always on my to do list." Her tail danced as making her way over towards Atreyu, and began to help with harvesting of the alfafa. It wasn't such a easy task to do, but made sure to pull her own weight. "I am mending things with myself, making everything much better in my life. Laying life ground rules." Chuckling as placing some down next to the satchel Atreyu always carried around. "This weather isn't too kind to us right now, and I do fear it will only get worse from here on out."