An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-17-2024, 07:44 PM

Speech // thought

A half moment before Eltrys heard the canine call, his own hawk above him alerted him to a stranger at the border. The sound from the wolf carried something in it that, for some reason, gave Eltrys the idea that they were experienced. He told Saga to take a vacation as he stepped into this new role of his, and he was about to call the others to inform them officially of the changes he had in mind.

Eltrys looked up to the entrance of the den behind the falls, his lady love lay within, at the doorstep of death, and every moment he could he was by her side.

He padded purposefully toward the strangers call, not letting them wait. As he approached he could smell the elder and he was intrigued! Not many elders were typically loners where they?

"Greetings. This is the borders of my pack. I am Eltrys. Are you well?" He asked, wondering why the other earthen male had come and called him.

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.