gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
Yesterday, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:10 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Identification waited for the Bone Queen, which to Identifications surprise she wasn't waiting long at all for her to show up. The woman had made herself known with a gentle circle around Erebos which had brought a smile to Fic's dark lips. Offeriing a gentle bow of her own skull as Medusa had come forward to sit infront of herself and Erebos. Seeing that of a smile lighten that of his facial features, Identification was silent for a little bit while they had spoke, exchanging words.

"Greetings Medusa, it is a pleasure to meet you." She spoke softly, soon Erebos had offered that Medusa's own calling to the Fic. "I am known as Identification, Queen of Insomnia." Her voice calm and collected. A bow of her cranium was offered in complete respect to the woman before her. Identification wasn't someone who would be disrespectful at all, but enjoy the company of the duo. Maybe she could bring some insight with herself into Insomnia? And fill the others in on life outside of the walls.