Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
Yesterday, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 08:00 AM by Fairytale. Edited 1 time in total.)

The young girl had no idea which way to go, confused and lost in a sense. Not having clear vision as all the others do, ears swivel upon her skull as head dipped down, completely bothered by the embarassment. Feeling as though she was never going to live down her blurry vision. She felt lost, confused. However the area smelt welcoming, she had learned to relay on her other scents. From hearing, smelling and touch. Because well, face it - her vision was complete shit.

The sound of anothers voice was gentle but still startled the little butterfly. "Hello" Fairytale chirped out in a startled way. "I ... I think I am alright. Just tripped, can you believe someone put these stones as a prank on me?" She was trying to cover up her near sightedness. The tone of the other wasn't harsh or cold. Helping Fairytale to relax slightly more.

With strained eyes of pink gave her the advantage to climb out of the pool of water, lowering down upon the grass which was soft to her touch. Everything was new, but here she was scared now that this other would take notice and possibly judge her on her mishaps.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN

Exploring New Land - 2/3 Alabastrine Shrine