size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual
Yesterday, 01:15 PM
<div style="width:600px; margin:0px auto; padding:750px 30px 20px; border-style: solid; border: 3px solid #476daf; box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #ffd4ff; border-radius: 300px 300px 10px 10px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/SCRY79T.png') no-repeat left top border-box, #342350;"><div style="border-width:0px 2px; border-style: solid; border-image:linear-gradient(to top, transparent, #476daf 50%, transparent) 1; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size:14px; line-height:15px; font-family:times; letter-spacing: 1px; color:#ebebeb;">
<br>
Desponia hadn't been far beyond the pack borders in a bit, something about having young kids kinda didn't let her do that. Especially when she wanted to keep the amount of times she foisted them off on her family to a minimum but damn if she wasn't going stir crazy. She wanted to be <i>away</i> from all of them right now. So she'd swallowed her damn pride, found the first wolf who'd take them and then gotten the fuck out of there. And then she'd just <i>gone</i> ultimately going further than she'd initially intended but it had taken until she'd nearly stumbled right into another pack to make her feel she'd gone far enough.

Not that Desponia liked where she'd found herself. The landscape was dreary to say the least. Not to mention the overwhelming strong scent that overpowered <i>everything</i>. She was here now though so might as well do a little exploring. At least that made it slightly easier to convince herself she didn't need to go back right away, gave her a reason to excuse staying out for however long she would. Didn't make the sights less than ideal. As Desponia continued she found more and more skeletons dotting the landscape around her. The woman wasn't sure exactly what any of it could mean, but something about it felt... Intentional? She didn't know and didn't get a lot of time to really ponder it when she rounded one of the stone spires to see... <i>him.</i>

The heavy tar scent had masked any sign of his path, if Desponia had known <i>he'd</i> be here she'd have turned around and braved the little creatures he'd given her. But she hadn't, and there he was. <font color="#deaffd">"Fuck!"</font> It was meant to be under her breath but in the eerie silence, broken only by the bubbling tar it felt louder than that.

<br>
<center><font color="#deaffd">"Speech"</font></center><br>
</div></div>
<center><table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Image by <a href=https://www.deviantart.com/fiery-vulpes>Fiery-vulpes</a></td></tr></table></center>
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.